Quick Response codes have been around for over 14 years now, but they are still to catch on in Belgium.
Nearly everyone carries a mobile phone, and a lot of them are starting to go on line.
When you have a QR-reader installed on your mobile phone, this code on the back of the card will redirect you to a mobile version of my website.
- Every city should have one of these giant ball pool things ! #therapy #Nantes instagram.com/p/qyXoj3hssT/ 7 hours ago
- Lucas and I are doing some #robot #ant research at La Machine in Nantes. This is a whole new view on animatronics. http://t.co/oIveEnEV9X 7 hours ago
- Finally we got to visit La Machine in the wonderful city of Nantes. What a magical place ! #elephant #giant #robot http://t.co/cNqadIVmpT 7 hours ago
- I will be speaking in Rome this fall, about the Robots and their Souls @MakerFaireRome. See you there ! makerfairerome.eu 1 day ago
- Rocking at Mont Saint Michel. @ Le Mont-St-Michel instagram.com/p/quG4dGBssi/ 1 day ago