A few weeks ago AGFA Healthcare asked me to design a range of icons, representing different devices and procedures in medical visualizations, for use in their presentation. It turned out to be an interesting exploration of the isometric style. I can not show you the actual presentations from AGFA, but as a personal spin-off I made wallpaper designs with a selection of the icons.
- RT @Fri3dContent: Jullie zijn geweldig! De voorstellen voor @Fri3dCamp 2018 stromen binnen! Nog tot eind februari kan je insturen via https… 2 days ago
- The schedule for #FITCAmsterdam is live - and I'm part of it! I can’t imagine why you would want to miss… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- RT @SColesPorter: Dressing my smartphone up in a dress 👗, calling it Isobel and teaching it to walk. Can I also have coverage at all major… 1 week ago
- I never had a problem with alternative universes in #startrek #nextgen but this #StarTrekDiscovery s01e10 story bot… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- It's time to reboot my DJ project from 2 years ago now. twitter.com/rosfilmfestiva… 1 week ago